Monday, July 28, 2014

And the Award Goes To...

Greetings from Los Angeles, California!
As you probably have seen from my constant Facebook posts (and Ansel Elgort’s Instagram) I spent my Sunday afternoon at The Young Hollywood Awards!
My day started early-and we are talking one in the morning early!
I woke up from two hours of sleep and drove with my mom to California and straight to a dress fitting. Not only did I get the opportunity to walk the blue carpet, but I also got the chance to wear a beautiful designer dress. Noelle Freeman, owner of IAB Store, is a true gem and helped me with every second of choosing my favorite look.
Can I be real for a second?
The inspiration behind my glowing orange dress was to capture the attention of Mr. Elgort, which it did, but that’s another story!
Stepping foot onto the carpet was more than just stepping into a huge milestone in my life, it was the first step into my dreams (corny I know).
From celebs like Vanessa Hudgens, the cast of Orange Is the New Black, and to my personal favorite, Ansel Elgort the smile on my face never left.
The blue carpet wasn’t the only highlight of the evening, I also had the opportunity to sit at a table with other young actors and enjoy wine!
What an honor it was to experience this!
While the fun will end tomorrow evening when I pack my bags and head back for the good ole’ AZ the fun is still going on as I type.
I just got off the phone with the guys from the band IM5 and wow what a group. If you haven’t listened to their music, then you definitely should because it’s packed with so much heart and soul.
Cole, Dana, David, Gabe, and Will you boys inspire me and I can’t wait to see the amazing work that you guys do in the future!
I just want to take a moment and thank all of my friends and family for the ongoing support while I was on the blue carpet and interviewing all of the celebrities, it really was a true blessing.

While I don’t have time to describe every detail, I think I’ll just share some pictures of my evening… enjoy!

Vanessa Hudgens, even more glamorous in person!

Such a little cutie, I remember watching her on "Mike's Super Short Show,"
 G. Hannelius and I are best friends now.

Real life! Tried getting her to tell me about Season 3 of "Orange Is the New Black,"
 but she is a stickler for the rules

Fig! Gosh she is so flawless!

Danielle Campbell. This picture really doesn't do her justice.
She is absolutely stunning!


Colbie Caillat is so inspiring. This is us talking about her new song "Try" 
and how she was inspired by it.


Oh, and then there was Ansel Elgort. I obviously make him the happiest man alive!

Here he is again.


Guilty of frantically stalking him on the carpet... you caught me.

My carpet look. Thanks again IAB!


Love you all and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment